Health and Safety
Your well-being is our highest priority
Beginning July 1st, 2021, British Columbia moved to Step-3 or the Provincial Restart Plan. At the direction of the Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, Found Boutique is transitioning from a COVID-19 safety plan to a general communicable disease plan, aimed at ensuring the continued safety and wellbeing of our in-store customers and staff.
Some components of our COVID-19 Safety Plan will remain in place, such as:
- Enhanced hygiene and health practices for employees.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- Employees who are ill will stay at home.
Some changes that you will see in store are the following:
- A gradual increase in store capacity levels over the summer.
- Masks will no longer be mandatory for customers but are still recommended.
- Physical distancing is no longer mandatory, but we encourage you to respect the space between you and your fellow customer.
We are so thankful that you have made Found Boutique a part of your shopping experience. We look forward to welcoming you into the store whether you are a regular, or this will be your first time – and we look forward to seeing you and helping you refresh your wardrobe with quality, locally-sourced treasures.
- The Found Boutique Team