Breakfast provides us with the energy we need to power through our morning routines and get through the day. At the same time, it can be a source of comfort and nostalgia, reminding us of family traditions and bringing back childhood memories. In this blog post, we’re excited to introduce some breakfast-inspired items from Found Boutique that are sure to add a touch of fun and whimsy to your daily life. What is your go-to meal to kickstart your day?
1. Are you a fan of the delicious baked goods that your local bakeries have to offer, such as donuts, bagels and muffins? If you're looking for a quick and easy breakfast on-the-go, these tasty treats are hard to beat.
But what about adding a fun twist to your love for pastries? We have just the thing! Our irresistible set of donut-themed bath bombs is perfect for anyone who wants to bring their love for their favourite bakery treats into their bath time routine. They are sure to make your bath experience extra enjoyable.
2. If you're looking to start your weekend off on a relaxing note, a leisurely brunch is the perfect way to do so. And what better way to enjoy your meal than with some delicious toast recipes, such as avocado and egg or peanut butter and banana?
You can take your love for brunch to the next level with these unique avocado toast earrings from 41st Ivy Collection. Made from polymer clay, these earrings are a playful and stylish way to show off your love for this popular brunch dish. Whether you're a brunch enthusiast or just love fun and playful accessories, these avocado toast earrings are the perfect addition to your jewelry collection.
3. Indulging in a cup of coffee can give you the caffeine boost you need to take on the day ahead. You can enjoy the delicious aroma of coffee all day long, even when you're not sipping on freshly brewed coffee. Below are some coffee-scented products that will transport you to your favourite café.
4. There's nothing quite like a warm bowl of homemade oatmeal to start your day off right. It's comforting, satisfying, and has a way of melting away your worries. Did you know that oatmeal isn't just good for your insides, but also for your skin?
If you're looking for a way to pamper your skin, look no further than oatmeal. Oatmeal is a natural moisturizer that can nourish and hydrate your skin. And when combined with other natural ingredients like honey, yogurt, tea, or water, it can make the perfect facial mask for your self-care routine. Try it out for yourself and feel the difference!
5. For a delightful and hassle-free breakfast, you might opt for cereals. At our store, we offer candles from Go Naked Essentials, presented in a reusable glass jar, with the enticing and creamy scent of everyone’s beloved cereal - fruit loops. These locally hand-poured 7.5 ounce vegan wax candles from Mission, BC, have a burn time of 40 hours. These candles are designed to ensure a high-quality product and an eco-friendly experience by leaving a lasting and pleasant fragrance in your space!